Warranty & Returns
At Coddle, we stand behind our Products. Each piece that is manufactured by Coddle and purchased directly from Coddle is covered by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. For the warranty to be valid, you must be able to provide the email address used to place the order and the original purchase confirmation email containing the order number. The warranty is only valid on Coddle products purchased directly from Coddle. The warranty is voided if the product has been resold or re-gifted by the original purchasers. Our warranty covers all defective or damaged parts or materials and manufacturing not related to customer-caused damage or modifications or normal wear and tear.
Coddle uses the best possible materials for comfort, durability and ease of care; eucalyptus and plywood framing, stainless steel base frames, layered foams including gel-infused memory foams, green webbing, performance woven fabrics, Smart Suedes and premium blended leathers. For more details, please contact us at customerservice@Coddleme.com.
For all Coddle seating, including Toggle, Fold, Code, Node and Switch ,Coddle Pixel bed frame, Toggle Couch Topper and Coddle Pillow, we offer a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The Coddle Toggle Topper and the Coddle Pillow is covered by a 1 year limited warranty and covers manufacture defects. For full warranty details click here.
For the Coddle double-sided mattress we offer a 10 year limited warranty. Full warranty details click here.
You may return any of your Products within the first 30 days (100 days for the mattress) after your receipt of that particular Product, subject to the process described below for each Product. You may cancel an order any time prior to a shipping label being created. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment. If you purchased a Product using an offer code or gift code, the dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned. Returns are not guaranteed. Please read the process described below.
Return Procedure: Return shipping is free for United States customers who are in possession of the original packing materials. A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on the order value for any returns without the original packing materials. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment. Refunds will be issued within two (2) weeks of the completion of Coddle’s return process. This process may take several weeks to complete. Please follow the instructions below to return your Product.
Couches: If you want to return your Couch within the first 30 days after Coddle confirms complete delivery of your Couch (i.e., 30-day trial begins when Coddle’s shipping partners confirm delivery of a couch, not when the Couch is unboxed), please e-mail Coddle at customerservice@Coddleme.com to arrange for either return shipping or a return pick-up. Coddle reserves the right to choose the method of return. Coddle will provide instructions on how to proceed. A return process must be initiated within 30 calendar days of receipt of the Couch in order to be eligible for returns. To successfully initiate the return process, customerservice@Coddleme.com must receive an email requesting a return by 11:59 PM ET on the 30th day of the trial.
Return Conditions: The following conditions also apply to Product returns:
- Products must be in usable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors). Accepting returns is at the sole discretion of Coddle’s judgement of the state of the Products. Coddle reserves the right to refuse any returns. Coddle may request descriptions and images of the Products to determine the state of the Products prior to accepting returns. Failure to comply with requests by Coddle may result in Coddle’s refusal of return. Failure to complete the returns process within 1 week of being provided instructions from Coddle may result in Coddle’s refusal of return.
- Products shipped outside of the continental United States are not eligible for return.
- Customers may return a maximum of two (2) of each particular Product per initial order, validated by a customer name or shipping address.
- If at least one of a particular Product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 30-day (or 100 day for the Mattress) trials on subsequent orders of that particular Product (i.e. if you return a Couch, you will not be eligible for 30-day trials on future Couch orders).
- Missing an appointment for a return to be picked up from your address will incur a fee. This fee will be clearly disclosed at the time Coddle schedules a pickup on the customer’s behalf.
For more information and legal disclosures, see our full terms and conditions here.